"Nature through its intricate and incredible processes makes water pure, but we need a system that completes it and makes water PERFECT! Just H2O (water), the way nature intended: free of biological, organic and inorganic contaminants, as well as disinfection by-products. With over 30 years of experience in the water treatment industry, I've found that R.O.-based systems work best, and that's why with it's 5-Stage R.O. purification process, I believe there's no better water purification system than BIO PURE KEN - it's the perfect investment and basis for great health."
BIO PURE KEN
It’s said that water is the source of life. Which explains why nature through its incredible processes, makes water pure. But what if there was a way to make pure water better – to make pure water perfect?
BIO PURE KEN System – the perfect, most advanced purification system that removes virtually ALL types of contaminants – including those other systems leave behind – for Water Made Perfect.
BIO PURE KEN is the first system in this part of the world to combine the best water purification technologies into one single, perfect system.
- The first of its kind to combine the best of Reverse Osmosis (R.O.), Activated Carbon filter and Bio Ceramic technologies
- Elken’s most affordable system yet, designed from ground-up to be low maintenance – saving you money right from the start
- Backed by a comprehensive service and support network for total convenience and peace of mind
- Cutting-Edge technology – The Perfect 5-Stage R.O. Purification System that removes virtually all types of contaminants, even particles including bacteria and viruses as small as 0.0001 micron – 500,000 times tinier than the diameter of a strand of hair.
- Quality, safety and reliability assured:
- NSF certified key components and materials
- FDA-compliant ABS Food Grade Reservoir Material
- Production plant and products are SIRIM certified
- Water made perfect all year round for as low as few cents per litre.
- Energised Water with smaller water molecule clusters help enhance the body’s cell metabolism and boost nutrient delivery.
- Extensive Elken’s service and support network to give you a peace of mind.
- Industry’s 1st button Melody Indicators indicates your selected water temperature in a fun and easy way.
- Great tasting, odour-free water for the whole family
Today organic and inorganic contaminants, heavy metals, pesticides and other pollutants are finding their way into the water we drink at alarming levels. In order to be just H2O (or water), you need to use a process that filters down to the molecular level. Only a system using Reverse Osmosis technology is capable of doing that.
Bio Pure™ RO system is the only one in Asia/SEA to be awarded the WQA GOLD SEAL for Reverse Osmosis Systems.
APPLICATIONS OF R.O.
|Power and Industrial Processing|
|R.O. water is widely used in industrial environments such as chemical processing, metal finishing, textiles, power, as well as pulp and paper. Common applications include electro-deposition paint ultrafiltration, dye desalting, pulp bleaching and boiler feedwater purification for power generation. Industrial seawater Reverse Osmosis system provides high-purity water for combustion turbine power plants.|
|Water treatment equipment purifies and softens potable water for municipalities, commercial and residential applications around the world. It helps resorts desalinate seawater for drinking, car washes provide spot-free rinse water, aquariums and water parks achieve chemical-free disinfection. Resorts and hotels around the world, such as the Hyatt Regency, Grand Cayman Islands, rely on high-efficiency seawater reverse osmosis system for potable and irrigation water.|
|Health Care / Pharmaceutical|
|R.O. system provide pure water for hemodialysis and peritoneal dialysis, as well as the ultrapure water necessary for pharmaceutical manufacturing.|
Producers of soft drinks, beers, wines, juices, teas and bottled water rely on R.O. system for water purification, microbe and trihalomethane (THM) reduction and haze clarification. Membrane products are also widely used in food and dairy processing for whey separation, and clarification and concentration of syrups and amino acids.
|Semiconductor and printed circuit board manufacturing require ultrapure water and chemicals during virtually every stage of production. Valves, membranes, filters, pumps, instruments and other components help supply ultrapure water and chemical transport for many industry-leading electronics manufacturers.|
Custom home is unlike any other. And water needs can’t be effectively addressed with a run-of the-mill systems. In fact, most of these “off-the-shelf” systems don’t come close to the exacting standards.
This means R.O. system can be designed in one central systems to supply you with fresh, clean water for your household and drinking water needs. Fully conditioned water for sinks, tubs, showers, laundry and dish-washers. And bottled quality water for your kitchen, bathrooms, wet bars, ice makers and humidifiers.
The best time to install is during the construction or remodeling phase of your home. Water lines can then easily be installed behind the drywall and out of sight.
|Containerized units provide water for use at construction sites as well as drinking water.|
Quoted from Elken Webpage and circular.
For detail info email Ubaidillah at firstname.lastname@example.org